Saturday, July 11, 2009

Prayer Requests

Instead of updating on what we did the past two days, I'll just give out this list of prayer requests:

  1. Miki-- Miki is a guy that Linds and I had met in the beginning of the summer, but now he seems to just be contacting me. I've tried getting in contact with him for a couple weeks now, but he hasn't been available. He is interested in the Bible, but like I said, getting in contact with him is difficult. Pray for his salvation and also for a time where we can meet before I come back home.
  2. Saori-- Saori is a lady Katrina and I have been meeting for Bible Study twice now. She is so close to getting saved and I covet your prayers for her salvation. We are meeting with her this Thursday at 3, so please pray for that time together. That will be about 2 am your time back home.
  3. Hiro-san-- Please pray for Hiro. Hiro is a guy one my teammates, Josh, and I met at Free Five Minute English Practice on Friday. He is very interested in religion and we are meeting with him this Sunday after church. Please pray for this time together with Hiro and please also pray for his salvation.
  4. Mariko-- Mariko is a lady I met with in the park today (Koganei Park). What made me talked to her was her pet French Bulldog. I wanted to pet him, so I went over there and it turns out that she had spent an extended amount of time in Colorado earlier in her life and has had some exposure to Christianity. She says now that she is getting older, that she wants to learn more about religion, so I am hoping to meet with her sometime this week. Please pray for a time to meet and her salvation, as she claims that she is not a Christian.
  5. Yui-- Linds is meeting Yui tomorrow. This is a long time friend of Lindsay's, and someone who is very close to her. Please pray for their time together and for Yui's salvation. I know Lindsay is really excited to meet with her again, so please pray for that meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment