Saturday, August 1, 2009

The End

So, my 2.5 month journey in Tokyo is finally over. I got the chance to meet with all of my contacts and I'm all packed. Now the battle is how Lindsay and I are going to fare at getting on a flight back home. Please pray all goes smoothly with flights tomorrow. In situations like this, it is so easy to get stressed out.



I did meet with Tak yesterday and I do believe I did what the Lord asked of me in encouraging him to be more bold toward his native Japanese. Tak responded well, now let's see if it will progress into action. Pray for his witness here. It is extremely hard in this culture to be a Christian and to be different than what culture sets the standard to be. Obviously, Christianity is not the standard for these people, and Tak has to battle that everyday. These Japanese Christians are the ones we really need to keep in prayer because of that.



This will probably be my last post, since ministry is officially over here. Come to Haddon Heights Baptist Church on August 16th, 2009 for the morning service, as I will be a giving about a 15 minutes explanation of what God did in this nation and did through me. I look foward to sharing, and I pray that I can be an encouragement to you.



**Remember, what I am doing over here is not any different than what you back home are to be doing where you are. I hope to continue what I've been a part of over here back home in New Jersey and also back at Liberty University.

No comments:

Post a Comment